Friday, March 7, 2008

Mmmm ... pie


I like pie! Today I decided to do some baking. Since I had some strawberries in the freezer from a fruit picking adventure last summer I decided to make tiny strawberry pies. I have this fascination with making tiny food. It's so cute! Plus you get a whole pie just for you! And because I was feeling cheezy I even used a tiny gingerbread man cookie cutter to make the top crust so it's like little people holding hands on top. Awwwww ... and then when you eat the pie you can bite their little heads off! Muahahahaha ... sinister cackling ...



All this baking is keeping the apartment nice and toasty, seeing as outside it looks like this ...



Started snowing this morning, supposed to keep going until Sunday morning and we may see about a foot of snow before it's all over. Hope it's not too bad because I have a plane to catch on Sunday!



Here's a little sneak peak of my latest project. Apparently I am in a stripey mood lately.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

MMMMmmm... Pieeee... I could leave a comment about eating little men, but that kinda sums it up right there..