Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun Stuff!

My newest form of amusement is watching tv shows over the internet via hulu.com. They have lots of movies and old tv programs, including my recent fave, the first couple seasons of Doogie Howser. These are so funny to watch, especially now that Neil Patrick Harris is on "How I Met Your Mother" and has been in those Harold and Kumar movies! Also a good source for just-run shows that you may have missed when they were first broadcast (I just watched the Simpsons from two weeks ago). Most of the current stuff was originally on network television so don't expect to catch all that stuff you're missing by not having 247 channels (I view my steadfast refusal to get cable TV as some sort of rebellious stance against "The Establishment" and will not cave, even under the occasional and relatively mild pressure of Fabulous Boyfriend) but you can catch some great nostalgia (Charlie's Angels, anyone?) Highly recommended.

No comments: