Thursday, December 20, 2007

Odd requests

So, right now at work I am participating in a holiday gift wrapping fundraiser. This morning at about 11 my boss comes in to my office and asks me if I can wrap a gift for his girlfriend from his 2 cats, as if the gift were actually wrapped by cats. Odd request indeed. Even more odd is the fact that this did not faze me in the least.

This picture shows what I came up with. You gotta figure cats don't have a lot of access to wrapping materials so I went with the brown craft paper. Plus cats love string, right? And dangly things, hence the funny little pom-poms. Of course cats have a hard time writing and managed to get ink all over their little paws, leaving prints everywhere ... Wow, I've thought about this more than is probably healthy. This is what a fine arts degree in theatre gets ya folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My God!! It is sad that we aren't affected by that? - Lilly