Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm on Ravelry!

So, I got in to Ravelry! Which isn't really that special seeing as all I had to do to get in was sign up and wait a week or so for them to "invite" me but it is very exciting. Anyway, for those of you who don't know, Ravelry is a relatively new online knitting/crocheting/etc community where you can post photos, search for and save patterns, connect with other knitters, and so on. They tell ya all about it here. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

All the Christmas knitting went in the mail yesterday. I hope the recipients will enjoy their hand-knit gifts as much as I enjoyed making them (or at least send me a picture of them pretending to enjoy the gifts before packing them off to the Salvation Army). In any case I can't wait for Christmas to be done so I can post all about my last 2 months of knitting (okay, 8 months in one case).

If I don't talk to you again before next week, Happy Holidays!

No comments: