Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Return

Now that the wedding madness is long over it is high time I got back to this poor little blog. After several months of hiatus I've been ramping up my knitting again, mostly to churn out baby sweater after baby sweater for the endless string of friends and co-workers having babies these days. Never fear, I only have 5 more to make before November. Too bad at least one of these babies has already been born and I still don't have his gift done. Sigh.

In honor of my upcoming 30th birthday I have decided to take part in 101 in 1001. Several of my goals are knitting/craft related so I'll share those here.

59. Knit a winter sweater for myself
60. Finish spinning white wool
61. Post 5 items for sale in etsy shop
62. Make myself a skirt
63. Sell knitting at Blue Heron
64. Catalog yarn stash
65. Write a knitting pattern and post on blog
66. Finish Eat-Your-Veggies tee
67. knit 5 new projects from stash<
68. finish mohair neckwarmer
69. blog 1x/month on knitting blog for 1 year
70. Attend a knitting group 6x

Now, I'm technically not starting for a few more days, making my end date Thursday, May 17, 2012. If you're thinking of starting your own list you can use this calculator to determine your end date.


We'll see how it goes!

No comments: