Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One Skein baby bolero


My latest tiny creation. I LOVE this pattern. It is pretty easy (I made my first one after only a month or so of knitting), uses very little yarn (about 150 yards total), and is fast to knit because it's so tiny.

You can find the pattern in One Skein by Leigh Radford. This is one of my favorite knitting books. If you'd like to check it out you can link to it on Amazon through the library section on my sidebar.

This particular sweater is knit in stripes of Big Easy cotton and King Tut cotton (leftovers). I can't wait to ship it off to my brother and his wife for the yet-unborn Katalina, soon to be their third little girl.

The second Wabenschal is on the needles and I'm well into a very simple shrug for myself that should see some action during tech next week. Unfortunately knitting in the dark is not very conducive to lace knitting so the shawl will probably go on hiatus for a while.
That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the stripes! That is so cute! Hope you are well, see you soon...